Wednesday, July 4, 2007

My Future Chef

Timmy loves cooking, baking, and anything pertaining to eating. I think he's going to be a chef when he grows up. That would be wonderful because his mother greatly dislikes cooking. I do it only out of necessity. The day we could all survive without eating will be a glorious day in my book. Anyway.... Yesterday I asked Timmy to help me fix dinner. We had bacon, lettuce, and cheese sandwiches. He fixed the toast, and put the bacon in the microwave. It was the precooked kind so all Timmy had to do was stick it on aplate and put papertowels over it. He was so happy, that he had to tell his Daddy right away. It took a little longer to fix the meal, and a LOT longer cleaning up afterwards, but I wouldn't have traded it for the world. The happy memories will long outlast the cleaning time.

No comments: