Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm Back!!

I'm finding out that it takes me forever to upload pictures for my blog. Does anyone else have this problem? Anyway....
Well, today starts our church's Vacation Bible School. I'm not in charge of it this year. YaHOO!!!!!!!! A friend of mine, Dee Winkler, is this year. Last night we spent several hours setting up. It looks like it's going to be pretty fun for the kids. I know that mine are excited. This is the biggest event of the summer for them. They get to win prizes!!! Just what they need, more stuff that will end up on the bottom of the toy box.
I'm sure some of you have noticed, (I got quite a few complaints) that I haven't updated my blog in a very long time. We were on vacation. The boys and I spent two weeks in Indiana with my parents, and two weeks in Michigan with Phil's parents. We had a wondeful time. The last weekend Phil flew in to Detroit and then we went to Zanesville, Ohio to his grandmother's house. I only wish we could have spent more time with her. She's an awesome lady, and we miss her. The kids had a great time playing with cousins, and a certain neighbor of Grandma Avery's, but we are glad to have Phil back. I'm not sure who missed him more, them or me!!!!

No comments: