Friday, May 11, 2007

All about Me

My wonderful Mother-in-law told me I should start a blog, so here it goes. I love reading blogs, but I'm not quite sure how to start my own. I'll just pretend I'm sitting here talking to my mom, or best friend.
I have twin sons, Jason and Steven, who are finishing up their first grade year at a "real" school. Last year I homeschooled them. They have 5 days left, and can't wait. Steven wakes up moaning that he has to go to school AGAIN!!!! I told him he had 12 years left, so he better get used to it. I got an extremely dirty look at that. Jason, on the other hand, loves school. I think it has more to do with a certain little girl who goes there. I won't mention names, but he's turning out just like his Mom. I've liked boys since I was in Kindergarten. I guess that's why God saw fit to give me five of them.
Timmy is starting speech. He is a little delayed in his speech, like the twins, so we are targeting it pretty intensively here at home. He's got another year before he starts school, and we definetely need all the time we can get. He's a little heart breaker too. Especially his mom's. Last night he came up to me, grabbed my hand, and said, "Mommy, I want to hold your hand forever." I just about melted. He's pretty ornery at times, but comments like that make my heart melt.
Luke is 2, and that says it all!!!!!!!! He's potty training right now, and doing really well. The biggest challenge is he doesn't want you to help him. Talk about a headache!!! He's my independent one, and very strong willed. I guess God thought I needed to work on my patiences because Luke tries them everyday!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Hey my dearest sister-in-law! Mother asked me if I would look up your blog and then send her the link. So while I was finding it I thought I might take a peak myself. Looks pretty good to me! We can't wait to see you all!
Love Ya